4.15.2015

Rhonda's Bridal Portraits!

Last year I photographed the amazing wedding of Rhonda Hinze and Terry Felderhoff and never posted Rhonda's bridal portraits! I always have to wait to post the bridal portraits after the wedding so if the bride and groom aren't seeing each other before the ceremony, I don't accidently give anything away! Then they went in my "to be posted" folder and I never did it. Rhonda's wedding theme was ivy and I scouted out several locations and found some awesome ivy to use for one of our backgrounds. It was on the side of an industrial building in south College Station! Our second location was a beautiful line of trees I've always wanted to photograph bridal portraits under. It rained all day before our portraits and Rhonda had come from out of town so we prayed a lot and the rain passed right before we started shooting! You can't even tell she is standing on a white sheet so the underside of her dress wouldn't get muddy! Thanks Rhonda for letting me capture your bridal beauty!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment