4.24.2013

Riley - Class of 2013! {College Station Photographer}

Treasure Photography recently got to photograph an amazing guy from the Class of 2013, Riley Simms!  We had so much fun and I loved getting to capture some of his fun personality.  He's a super guy who exhibits lots of joy and character!  We also did some family shots and those were fun too.  The Simms family is pretty much what I want to be like when I grow up--their boys are awesome, they are incredible parents and have a wonderful marriage.  Thanks, Simms fam, for trusting me to photograph you and capture some fabulous images of Riley!






Cutest family ever!


Before meeting a senior (or anyone) for their portraits, I like to meet with them beforehand to talk through their vision and mine for their photographs and determine what makes them who they are at this stage of their life.  Riley plays guitar very well so of course we had to capture some of that!




Such a handsome dude.


This was one of all of our favorites, as it captures Riley's personality so well!
















I am too cool for school!


Can you believe they didn't pick this one for Riley's graduation announcment?!


Simms, Riley Simms.  Kin to Bond, James Bond.








Riley has been playing soccer for years, so we enjoyed the
last part of his session at a soccer field!




Don't mess with me peeps.






After we got the shots we needed, Riley kindly let me play with a technique I am trying to master--off camera flash.  When used properly, it can create amazingly dramatic images very different from those taken with natural light.  I'm actually going to a professional photography class all next week in Dallas where I will focus only on that very technical skill!  Here's one of our attempts.  Pretty cool, I think. 


Finally, here are the graduation announcement/invitations I designed for Riley!
They will be printed front and back on a professional press paper
with a linen texture and will look so great!






THANK YOU, Simms family, for choosing me to be your photographer!  I had a blast with you and you are one of the reasons why I LOVE my job!  Knowing you treasure the portraits I captured brings me so much joy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment