9.24.2012

Jenna, Consol HS 2012 Senior

I had so much fun photographing Jenna's senior portraits!  She was a 2012 A&M Consolidated Senior, was the Captain of the Bengal Belles Drill Team and is now a member of the world famous Kilgore Rangerettes!  And she has a special place in my heart because she lost her dad a few years ago to cancer and is an amazing girl despite the trials she has faced.  Thanks, Jenna, for letting me capture your beauty, grace and technically gorgeous dance moves!










This one was Jenna and her mom Janet's favorite portrait of her.  So pretty!






I love it when I am able to capture not just the beauty but the sweet personality as well!






Two of my very favorites from the portrait session.  Timeless beauty! 









Jenna in her stunning prom dress ...









Wow.  Ah-maz-ing.






Here's one of the many reasons she's now a Rangerette.  Those high kicks!


This is the graduation announcement collage I custom designed for Jenna.  We had a hard time narrowing it down to these few!


And here is the Dance Collage I created for Jenna's mom to hang in her home.  A 16x20 print of this will look amazing!  Jenna looks like she is flying!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment